DESIGNER RESORT COLLECTION 2015

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

RESORT 2015!!

So its that time of the year when most of the resort collections of the designers come out.Just in case you didn't know 'Resort collection' is like a mix bag,you find lots of style,cuts and silhouettes in it.So there is no particular season that the designers are following.Well atleast that's what I have interpreted out of it.



Designers like Louis Vuitton,Oscar de la Renta,Tomas Maier,Chanel,Christian Dior,Bottega Veneta came out with some amazing collections.

I would be sharing some of my Favorite looks.Hope you guys love it.


1) Louis Vuitton- When it comes to Louis Vuitton brand I see a lot of people not really talking about there clothing line.Most of them only speak about Speedy's and Neverfull's.I mean yes that is LV's major offerings but I guess they also have an amazing clothing lineup.Resort 2015 had LV showcasing someone the best cuts I have seen in this season.

The shirts were so wearable and bright."Wearability" is definitely a major criteria when I rank a collection. I mean what looks amazing on the ramp dosnt necessarily need to look good when you wear it off the ramp.Coming back to collection the colors where were pop,sharp cuts with nice fitted skirts the coats and blazers were again really well fitted with nice decent colors.All in all a thumbs up.

Coats and blazers from the Louis Vuitton Resort 15 

2) Christian Dior-Dior has by far been one of my favorite brands.they have a very distinctive style and class to them.Dior this year again gave some really amazing fits and geometric pattern along with a hint of flowy fabric and pop of colors.As always the formal wear was hands down.Sharing some of my favorite looks from the show,let me know which one did you like till then have fun and  be stylish.Bye!xoxo

 

P.S-follow me on TUMBLR.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Stop by and say Hi!
x :)

Followers